• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Correct URL for new Combat Edge Magazine forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Your website keeps spiting out my old, already registered, username and password ---- soooooooo .... should I re-register??? It doesn't even recognize my email address --- the email address which you sent the notice of the changing website link to ..... ????

Thanks ...

Check Six

A4sForever,

You will have to go to the new forum and re register. Give me your email address and I can register it for you if you wish.

Cheers

Ned

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Ned,

I registered again on the new website earlier today as EodDave with my old password. I filled out some polls and even posted some stuff. Now, 5 hours later, my posts are gone and I'm not registered. Whats up????

Dave
Planeporters@msn.com

Check Six

Dave - I emailed everyone and advised that the forum that was made active was the wrong one, should have been the one there now. Was a slip up on our end. You will have to re register on the correct forum. Sorry about that but nothing I can do to fix it.

Cheers

Ned

RevnR6

Getting Closer and Closer by the minute
Hey Check Six,

This is your new mag right? Can you PM me subscription info? I had talked to you on the Check Six forum and still want to subscribe but never got any more info from you.

Thanks,
Mike

EDIT: I saw your free offer there. I'll PM you with my info.

Status
Not open for further replies.