• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cortramid dates

Iron Maiden

Can anyone tell me the Norfolk CORTRAMID dates for 2009 please? Do you typically travel the day before and the day after?

TIA

torpedo0126

your travel officer/admin officer at your NROTC unit should address all of that for you...

and unless your at a trimester school (and even thats a stretch), you probably should have had that brief a long time ago

Ricky Bobby

I believe the dates are 27 May-26 Jun or something along those lines. And when you get your orders (which I would think you should have by now) it will have all the details for your travel arrangements. Typically you travel on the day you are supposed to report/debark unless you are driving.

Kyoowashugi

Dates for EAST are 27 May - 27 June last I heard, but it may have changed. And, as torpedo said, you should certainly have gotten briefed on this already. Actually, you should have orders in hand and be getting ready to pack...

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
I'll be up there doing the aviation portion for 1st phase, East coast. I've gotta be there from 28 Jun-27 July.