• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Couey Eligible for Death Penalty

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289638,00.html

Thank God!! Every monster on death row in this country has been claiming to be mentally retarded ever since that Supreme Court Ruling in 2002. I was almost certain that some bleeding heart liberal judge was gonna rule that this scumbag was not eligible for the death penalty because of his IQ.

Personally, I think anyone who does what he did to that little girl should die a slow painful death regardless if they're retarded or not.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I can't imagine the pain that the family is in right now. If I had kids, I doubt I would be able to control myself in the same room as someone who did that to my daughter.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
If I had kids, I doubt I would be able to control myself in the same room as someone who did that to my daughter.

See...I heard it the other way around...that you have trouble contolling yourself in a room with a daughter...:D

Paging Fedoc...

/threadjack]

FastMover

NFO
None
Let's just hope he doesn't sit on death row sucking up tax payer $$$ for 10 years trying to appeal it.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
I am guessing that the applicability to airwarriors is that we shoudl strap him onto a JDAM?