• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Criminal Requirments

Engineer

When I was 14 I was charged with a felony burglary. I plead guilty but wasn't convicted, most likely becuase I was a juvinel. My BDCP recruiter says I don't have anything to be worried about as long as I'm honest about the paper work. Is this consistant with what all of you know or am I totally screwed as far as becoming a naval officer is concerened?

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
When I was 14 I was charged with a felony burglary. I plead guilty but wasn't convicted, most likely becuase I was a juvinel. My BDCP recruiter says I don't have anything to be worried about as long as I'm honest about the paper work. Is this consistant with what all of you know or am I totally screwed as far as becoming a naval officer is concerened?

Step 1: Search

Step 2: Be Good

Step 3: Cross your fingers, pleading guilty won't look to good, although you weren't convicted.

millerjd

Stayin' alive

First, check your spelling, you're in college.

Second, check your grammar.

Third, use the search function.

Fourth, listen to your recruiter.

Fifth, from what I have heard, if you were not convicted and you were a minor, the Navy probably will not care. Worst case you get a waiver.