• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cruise Videos??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
Just curious if anyone had any cruise videos from recent deployments. I think the E2/C2 carrier qual video is freakin sweet :icon_smil (posted as a link a few dayys ago).
I have checked out all of the goodies on www.grouchymedia.com.....I have seen cruise videos in the readyroom, but I havent seen any on the web....the E2/C2 is the closest thing to a cruise video. I know these videos are out there....I was hoping some of you guys would have a few you would be willing to share with the rest of us.

(I saw a sweet video of some 46's on a west pac set to some dave matthews....these kind of videos are more motivating to me personally than all of those slide show presentations set to death metal :icon_mi_1 )

Thanks...

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
Thanks

Thanks JH.....man does the lee helmsman (?) sound nervous or what? Sounds like it was her first watch.

ControlledBurn

ERAU Student
I had a blast with the Helo Dunker when I got the opportunity to do it a few years back. Looking forward to doing it again if they still have it.

Ironfeliks23

USC- Sr.
Oh well if its already getting derailed....between ControlledBurn and Pcola's sigs I cant stop chuckling. 3 years of aero courses down....Bett could have been an engineer!

Status
Not open for further replies.