• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CTR3 seeking to do Direct Commissioning Program

new2navy

Hey all, I am a CTR3 in the Navy Reserves, been in the Army, Air Force and Navy for a total of 7+years. I have just found out about the Direct Commissioning Program, and am in the process of going through the application process, for active duty selection for either IW or Intell officer. The officer recruiter told me for this program, there is no officer aptitude test, yet i see many other taking it, is this true????

Also, has anyone else been through the Direct Commissioning Program?

new2navy, on http://forums.military.com, go to 'navy discussions' and then scroll down to the 'navy reserve' section--always a few sections on DCO questions/answers. probably have to sift through some junk q's, but you might learn something. good luck to ya!
brandon

LTJG2b

I have done the DCO program and was recently selected. There was no officer aptitude test for the program that I did (MSC Direct Commission). I am unsure if it is required for all other programs.