• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CVN 76 on Discovery Channel TOMORROW NIGHT

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
From an email
Tomorrow night, CVN 76 will be on the DISCOVERY channel at 2000 and again at 2400. (Pacific Time)

The ship is in the "Hazard Pay" series, and the episode is titled, "Aircraft Carrier Crewman."

FastMover

NFO
None
Cool, I'll be sure to tune in. There must be about 10 different programs on Naval Aviation/carriers that Nat'l Geographic, Discovery, Military Channel, etc. show from time to time and I always find myself watching whenever they're on. Very interesting, I can't get enough of this stuff.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Still get a tear in my eye when they show the Carl Vinson one. It was the first show that made me respect the military life when I was younger. Still though, I'd rather be a fat piece of crap than in the Navy! :D

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Still get a tear in my eye when they show the Carl Vinson one. It was the first show that made me respect the military life when I was younger. Still though, I'd rather be a fat piece of crap than in the Navy! :D
You mean to tell me you'd rather be MB's ex than in the Navy? Thats just sick:D:D:D

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
... I'd rather be a fat piece of crap than in the Navy! :D

Well we all make choices, if that is what you wannabe far be it from me, however, in case you want to improve from that state, give the Navy a try.:icon_smil:icon_smil:icon_smil:icon_smil