• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dale Snodrass' latest Endeavor w/Microsoft

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
I've played a lot of flight sim in my day....but I am beter at flying the real thing.

A while ago a video game company (or some TV show or something) did something like this with cars. The video game junkie went head to head with a guy with experience racing cars. The video gamer got thumped in the real world.

So we'll see...

It appears that they are going to pit commercial pilots (cargo/passenger haulers) against virtual pilots in dog-fights, am I understanding that correctly?

If so, excluding former fighter pilots gone commercial pilot, how is the commercial pilots experiences going to be an asset in dog-fighting?

Not trying to start any trouble, seriously curious.

Brett1

Banned
It appears that they are going to pit commercial pilots (cargo/passenger haulers) against virtual pilots in dog-fights, am I understanding that correctly?

If so, excluding former fighter pilots gone commercial pilot, how is the commercial pilots experiences going to be an asset in dog-fighting?

Not trying to start any trouble, seriously curious.

There I was in the vertical going canopy to canopy with Col. Tomb, his Mig and my 747............