• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dancing with the Stars

Malo83

Keep the Faith
Was watching Mon. and saw Jane and here partner dancing at Pt.Mugu in one of the VAW hangers but missed what Squadron it was :( anybody there for the shoot? just curious as I was in VAW116 when still in Miramar and during Desert Storm:icon_zbee

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
Dude! WTF?!?! You just publicly admitted to watching dancing with the stars, on this forum of all places. What were you thinking? :D

P.S. This of course does not answer your question in any way, shape, or form, but it definitely deals with a far more important issue.

Nose

pilot
If they were going to do a military DWS, west coast E-2 squadrons would be THE place to host them. Those guys are FABULOUS!

N

Malo83

Keep the Faith
Dude! WTF?!?! You just publicly admitted to watching dancing with the stars, on this forum of all places. What were you thinking? :D

P.S. This of course does not answer your question in any way, shape, or form, but it definitely deals with a far more important issue.

Yeah,Ok, after a night of Pizza and Beer AND Monday Night Football it was time to hand over the Remote to my better half and of course DWS is here FAV :D , so I guess there are no Magoo Hummers on the site, Pity :sleep_125

annaisdivine

My brother and his wife watch "Dancing With the Stars" together. She thinks he's sweet for watching it with her but his motive is to check out the hot female dance instructors in their skimpy outfits.

AJB37

richard-simmons-sirius-satellite-radio.jpg

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I get to watch it too, no thanks to my wife (thank god for our laptop, it keeps me occupied surf amazing sites like this one!!). Thankfully nobody interests her this year so it has not been on our TV that much.

The girls aren't that hot, most look like they have overdosed on orange tanning spray and bleach for their teeth.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
DEAR GOD!! WHERE IS THAT THINGS BIKINI TOP??????

I have heard of melanoma, but I didn't know it was a living, breathing thing!!