• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dayton Air & Trade Show 05'

Lawman

None
Well I took my day off and went to the airshow armed with one big A@@ camera I borrowed and a whole bunch of film. It will take me a few days to get the stuff developed, run it through editing process and get it uploaded, but overall (If you dont mind that unfortunately the T-birds were the demo team this year) I got some pretty decent shots.

And the Navy/Marine representation..... ok Navy because the Harrier we were due to get only had the option of being towed by truck. But anyway the Navy was suprisingly good this year. The Demo flown by VFA-106 combined with the Canadians bringing their Legacy Bugs, really made my day. Also I had a suprisingly good amount of general BS'ing with a Prowler driver that was busy guarding his plane from being zapped. We both had a good laugh at the Airforces use for its budget with the little F-22 gokart the AF recruiters were riding around it, no wonder the Raptor still hasnt stood up yet. And apparently things at Holloman were going so slow that not only could they send one Nighthawk, but they sent 3. Oh and the crews look real snazzy in thier black flightsuits :sleep_125 .

But anyway Ill see how quick I can get those photos up, but it may be a few days giving work and whatnot..... probably gonna be lots of whatnot in the next few days.

F-117 problems?

Hey, anyone else there hear anything about the F-117's "problems"? He took off and about 5-10 minutes later came back in (with the announcer saying that "there's no problem," etc., etc.). Anyway, he came in FAST, and it sounded like his engines were off, although I've never seen one of these things fly before. He didn't even line up his approach until about 20 feet above the runway. Let me know if you heard anything.