• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Deep Creek to Oceana

midhusker

Discovering my inner nerd-ness
Any gouge on the commute from Deep Creek (Chesapeake) to Oceana? I am familiar with the I-64 to I-264 to First Colonial, but are there any alternate/faster routes? Also, how about traffic on that route during the morning and evening.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It depends on what time you leave. I'd leave between 30 and 45 minutes every day. If you take 64W to I264 and then Old Colonial to Oceana Blvd, plus waiting at the gate for rush hour, maybe even a little more.

There is a back way involving Dam Neck Rd/Elbow Road, to Butts Station Road (Greenbrier area). It may save you some time in the am, but these are 2 lane roads. If there is an accident, be prepared for road closure.

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
...typical

no kidding. god forbid if the topic was discussed before. if you didn't search this thing 6 ways to sunday, then your thread would degrade into a 4 pager of cries for more searches, pictures from college humor.com, and a possible gun discussion. the only way you can seek immunity is to become an airwarriors personality, not some pian looking for answers to relevant questions.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
no kidding. god forbid if the topic was discussed before. if you didn't search this thing 6 ways to sunday, then your thread would degrade into a 4 pager of cries for more searches, pictures from college humor.com, and a possible gun discussion. the only way you can seek immunity is to become an airwarriors personality, not some pian looking for answers to relevant questions.

Best. Post. Ever.
Comic%20Book%20Guy.bmp