• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dentists

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumiitroll

Could a ship navy dentist get to fly in a jet and helicopters? Or do anything else cool, or not dentist-related?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Could a ship navy dentist get to fly in a jet and helicopters? Or do anything else cool, or not dentist-related?

They might as well ... as Navy Dentist(s) have put me into a wheel chair on more than one occasion ... perhaps that's "cool" .... and "not dentist-related" .. ???? :eek:

I weep ... I weep ... for the future of Naval Aviation .... and good dental hygene ....

mumiitroll

hi!

what college did you got to

i am a senior in college. i study biochemistry with a minor in mathematics. location is confidential but it is north of the mason-nixon line. I am right now in the process of facebooking random southern girls whose first names start with "ashle". i am fascinated with naval aviation.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, if a ship had a really hot, cool friendly dentist then maybe SHE would get a ride in a helo or multi-seat A/C assuming that said squadron's CO/DEt OIC was amenable to that (a bit of a risk and all). IT might also depend on time at sea.

Anything other than a joyride on a good deal day no.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Im pretty sure CMDR. Harm was a dentist at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.