• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Depth Perception Waivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyhappy01

BLUF: What are the waiverable limits to depth perception (If the standard is lines A-D, what if you pass through B?). And are the general vision requirement also waiverable (say, 20/40 is the standard, but 20/50 can be waived)?
My history: USAF pilot select, DQ at MFS for depth perception. My ETP was denied twice, despite addressing all concerns
AFOQT: 99 pilot/ 92 cso/94 AA/ 94 Quant/72 verbal
PCSM: 92
GPA: 3.9

Any and all information is helpful. Thank you!

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I realize that, but thanks.
That was added for credibility; I obviously know I would have to take their entrance exams.
You didn't gain any credibility by including (or omitting it).

Why do you want to be a Marine? Is it because the AF said no?

Flyhappy01

You didn't gain any credibility by including (or omitting it).

Why do you want to be a Marine? Is it because the AF said no?
Okay, dude.

I want to be a military pilot, bottom line. I love serving; I would love to serve until retirement. I would also love serving by doing the dream job if there is any way remotely possible to do so. Thanks for asking!

Duc'-guy25

pilot
Are you prior? 31 is pretty old to start applying, fairly certain 27 is the limit there.

Okay, dude.

Flyhappy01

Are you prior? 31 is pretty old to start applying, fairly certain 27 is the limit there.

Okay, dude.
Yes! I know at least on the AF side, age waivers aren’t hard to come by, especially for prior service & experience. My biggest wall is eyesight; so I thought I would seek out those answers first. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.