• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Detainments

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
On the Application, it asks if you have a police record. My understanding of the question is that they are only concerned with arrests and convictions. Is it neccessary to mention times we have been just held (detained) and then released by police? I have been detained (9 years ago btw) but have no arrests, only 2 tickets. I have filled out a police questionare and they ask for arrests, convictions as well as any detainments. Thanks.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
On the Application, it asks if you have a police record. My understanding of the question is that they are only concerned with arrests and convictions. Is it neccessary to mention times we have been just held (detained) and then released by police? I have been detained (9 years ago btw) but have no arrests, only 2 tickets. I have filled out a police questionare and they ask for arrests, convictions as well as any detainments. Thanks.

Details.

Brett

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
No, you could be detained for any number of reasons. Most of the time when a police officer detains somebody it is so they can get the story straight. Once all the facts and such are in they make an arrest or let people go. I would only put down what the application says, arrests and convictions....

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I would put everything down and then let someone who knows how the program is run decide if it is important. At least talk to your recruiter. If he/she says it is no big deal, then do not worry about it.