• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Difference between PLC jrs and PLC srs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bighead

I went to Jrs last summer and have Srs coming up this summer. I was wondering what the big differences are. What are some of the things that you must prepare for that you didn't have to deal with in Jrs. Do they drop more people in Srs? Anything anyone can suggest would be great!

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
You pick up right where you left off! Physically, it's a lot more important to be ready. As far as how you are treated...I remember it being worse than Jr's.

fighterfemme24

I was at PLC jrs. as well last summer, and so I am also wondering what else we should be prepared for other then the physical aspects. I know those will be intense, but what are some examples of harder PT? What will get you dropped in seniors that they would let you slide on in jrs.? Why would you be treated worse if we're coming back already locked on and ready to roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.