• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Disability pay

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
What is the disability pay rate (unemployed) if you were injured at OCS?

I was told it E-1 rate and that you get payed every 30 days, is this true? Would that be active or inactive?

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
E-1 plus BAH for your home area. I wasn't paid at consistent intervals; it seemed to be that after each doctor's visit reestablishing my NOE status, I would be paid for the period between doctor's visits; so effectively it was approximately every 30 days.

I gave up on reading my LES; I really couldn't figure out for the life of me how the pay and BAH were broken up.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
E-1 plus BAH for your home area. I wasn't paid at consistent intervals; it seemed to be that after each doctor's visit reestablishing my NOE status, I would be paid for the period between doctor's visits; so effectively it was approximately every 30 days.

I gave up on reading my LES; I really couldn't figure out for the life of me how the pay and BAH were broken up.

check your pm

Is that E-1 active or reserve?