• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Disenrolled

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
Well I was Disenrolled Week 5. I finished SULE II. kicked ASS, got a favorable. I was disenrolled with the Recomendation to Reapply. What exactly does this mean? am I automatically accepted to go back? Do I have to do the entire application process again? I have to do the 6 week program again (Srs), I can't do the 10wk program. If i have to reapply do i have to compete against all the other applicants?

To all those who made it Congrats, to all those that didn't, keep your chin up, I know what its like

tony7500

0+ hours...
Do you know anything more about why you were disenrolled? Was it an injury, low gpa, too many chits, unfavorable peer evals...etc...? OCS is nothing to joke about, and if you really want this path in your life I'd say go back and give 110% every single day. When I went through OCS you normally got dropped with a DOR or low GPA. If they suggested you try again go for it, but you'll have to do SR's all over again. Good luck.

Aeolos

I believe yes, that you have to reapply against all the other candidates. I have talked to some Marines who had to do either one part of the Plc or the ten weeks over. They were recommended to do it again and they had a lot better luck the next time. So IMHO you should try again and give it everything.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Hey JDawg, who was your staff? They must have told you something as to why you were disenrolled? Had you failed too many exams? Were you on Battalion probation?

Aeolos

Most things can be overcome so long as you did not get a integrity violation. Of course if you did that I doubt that they would have asked you to reapply.

tegtag

a little ispiration

Don't give up. We had a candidate in my platoon who completed Jrs and was disenrolled from Srs week 5. Came back and did PLC-C and is now a 2nd Lt. 21 total weeks of OCS. It can be done.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
tegtag said:
Don't give up. We had a candidate in my platoon who completed Jrs and was disenrolled from Srs week 5. Came back and did PLC-C and is now a 2nd Lt. 21 total weeks of OCS. It can be done.
:eek:

21 weeks, wow.

I'm on pace for 16; I can't imagine 21.

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
Damn!!! thats a lot of OCS time. Ya I plan on going back. I was dropped b/c my performance dropped and peer evals and cmd evals were pretty bad. But There's more to it than that, that i would rather not get into. I was told I had to go back to Srs seeing as tho I already did Jrs. I was dropped week 5, after SULE II. I hope i get accepted intot he program again. cuz that would suck, not getting accepted, after getting accepted and doing 11 wks of OCS