• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

do they hold it against you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cougar23

Once you get into the fleet, do they show favoritism to Academy guys over ROTC and OCS guys, like for promotions and assignments etc.?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Search function.

Short answer: No. In fact, I've seen Academy guys be the brunt of more jokes than any other accession source.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Speaking as a prior-enlisted, VERY DRUNK academy type, I'd have to say that you may get some flak for being academy. But if you're a frigging ROCKSTAR, then all they'll be able to do is talk sh!t. BOOYAKASHA!

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
gaijin6423 said:
But if you're a frigging ROCKSTAR, then all they'll be able to do is talk sh!t. BOOYAKASHA!

^^^ this is why the academy dudes get sh!t on.

following in A4's footsteps lots of smiles so as not to hate!
:):):):):)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Iikagen ni ****e yo

gaijin6423 said:
Speaking as a prior-enlisted, VERY DRUNK academy type, I'd have to say that you may get some flak for being academy. But if you're a frigging ROCKSTAR, then all they'll be able to do is talk sh!t. BOOYAKASHA!
Sure does suck that you don't fall into that category, eh? :D

Many smiles...

To answer the question, your "pedigree" doesn't matter, what type of Officer and leader you are does.

Status
Not open for further replies.