• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dogfights

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
The History channel just did a documentary on some insane dogfights in U.S. history, cummulating with Duke Cunningham, really really moto.

B

Blutonski816

remember seeing it a few weeks ago...
but had to split before they got to Duke...

mserver

BrandonJ1780 said:
If anyone's checkin this right now...it's on again. Good stuff.

yeah, I was watching it until I had to write a paper for class. maybe one day Ill be doing that in an F-18

mserver

mules83 said:
I know what you mean...but lets all hope it doesnt come to that

yeah, I was mainly talking about the flying part. but if it comes down to it, business has to be taken care of.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
raptor10 said:
...really really moto.

Yo Lomo,

I thought it was really really momo or even really really dobo, but defintely not moto.

domo,

G-Hai

:confused: is it just me...

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
moto- best described as Marine slang for something that is "motivating".

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Schnugg said:
Yo Lomo,

I thought it was really really momo or even really really dobo, but defintely not moto.

domo,

G-Hai

:confused: is it just me...

lol (laughing out loud)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Navy slang: MOTO = "Master of the Obvious"

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Do any of the other terms mean anything (lomo, dobo, momo, domo (arigato?), g-hai)?

Back to Duke, during his narration he was talking about how, when his aircraft was stricken, and pitching violently and he was able to right himself and regain control, his first thought was that "this was not due to God, but due to my skill as a pilot" (loose quote) until the aircraft rolled violently over and he took it back. Combined with his recent events it has a little more meaning.

I found lomo, definitely not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.