• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dont ask Dont tell taking heat at ODU

KimberlyD

What is the unit planning on doing w/ the money? Obviously this is all ab money so what is the plan for the money? And why not hit up HU & NSU also?

RiceOwl06

Yeah, I think a lot of schools have this issue surface and resurface every couple of years. I know a few years back at our school, the gay-lesbian alliance or whatever they call it tried to take it one step further and demand that the administration kick the ROTC unit out. Fortunately, the administration did not heed their demands, and nothing came of it. We still get money from the administration as does any other club on campus to do what we want with it. I think fortunately for most schools, even though the majority of the student body may be against the military's stance against homosexuals and as a result want them to either cut club funding or kick the ROTC units out completely, the majority of alumni would go crazy. And since money talks, nothing substantial ever seems to happen in the end.