• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Drug Smugglers beware

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Yeah, but the Pong Su was destroyed two years after the smuggling incident. It was essentially empty.
So it was a SINKEX....Pep tours in Australia have other benefits though....I'm all about dropping on actual smugglers.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I think the a-ha should have been that nowadays, no allied country is going to go blow up another country's flagged vessel when not at some kind of war/conflict.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
I think the a-ha should have been that nowadays, no allied country is going to go blow up another country's flagged vessel when not at some kind of war/conflict.
Yep....I happen to be on that module for International Law in NWC.

"War on Terror" - pretty wide sweeping catch-all net last I looked.

But I understand what you are saying. :icon_wink Wouldn't be civilized.

Wouldn't that have been a hell of a message to smugglers though otherwise. "Man we better steer clear of them they call out the AF/Navy to bomb you."