• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DUINS requirements/NAVINST?

Pistol719

Will Over Skill
pilot
Contributor
I made like a good AW and did a search before I posted this and did not really come up with anything helpful so I figured I would post and ask...

While I was up in Rhode Island for NSI we had 2 CDR's talk to us just kind of randomly about various graduate/law/medical programs the Navy has to offer... Now I am dead set on being an Aviator/NFO and definitely busting my butt in college to make that service selection happen next year. But keeping with tradition of always wanting to better myself and a little bit of aspiration in wanting to goto law school I was informed of the DUINS (Duty Under Instruction) Program. Basically from what I was told if selected (and already accepted to a law/medical school) The navy will pay my way though law school while collecting my Navy paycheck. (From what I was told it is a 1 for 2 trade off on contract obligation as well) I was wondering if anyone on here knows anything about this program and anywhere I can read a NAVADMIN about it? I have searched the internet some and have not found anything. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I made like a good AW and did a search before I posted this and did not really come up with anything helpful so I figured I would post and ask...

While I was up in Rhode Island for NSI we had 2 CDR's talk to us just kind of randomly about various graduate/law/medical programs the Navy has to offer... Now I am dead set on being an Aviator/NFO and definitely busting my butt in college to make that service selection happen next year. But keeping with tradition of always wanting to better myself and a little bit of aspiration in wanting to goto law school I was informed of the DUINS (Duty Under Instruction) Program. Basically from what I was told if selected (and already accepted to a law/medical school) The navy will pay my way though law school while collecting my Navy paycheck. (From what I was told it is a 1 for 2 trade off on contract obligation as well) I was wondering if anyone on here knows anything about this program and anywhere I can read a NAVADMIN about it? I have searched the internet some and have not found anything. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Search the NAVADMINs on the NPC site for Legal Education program (LEP).

Brett