• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Duquesne ROTC

mike172

GO NAVY
So i was visiting colleges this weekend, went to visit Duquense thought it was a pretty nice school, also visited Penn State and University of Pittsburg for those who are interested. Dint like pitt that much though. Anyway so i know that Duquesne is cross town with Carnegie Mellon University, so i was just wondering if anyone knows how that unit is, and any info on it. Thanks!

Red2

E-2 NFO. WTI. DH.
None
I graduated from Duquesne in 2004 and was commissioned through CMU NROTC. Send me a PM with what questions you have.

mike172

GO NAVY
PM sent.

On another note i also went to Penn state which i liked can anyone chime in on that unit? Thanks.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I did PSU NROTC back in the dark ages (mid 90s).

It was fine. Got a commission...

Focus more on prospective school's programs regarding what you want to study (your major) and if it's an environment you'll enjoy (extracurriculars, distance to family, dude to chick ratio, partying if that's your thing).