• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-2/C-2 to strike transition

FlytheBall

Maybe, maybe not, maybe go fvck yourself.
pilot
Anyone have any information about transitioning from the E-2/C-2 community to the strike community? When would you apply? How would you apply? E-2 guys have a better shot over C-2 guys? Any information would be helpful. Thanks

FatKid

One of the detailers does "Warfare transfers". Look on the NPC site under aviation detailers.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's called the transfer/redesignation board. All the info you need to get started is HERE

It's not going to be E-2 guys have a better chance than C-2 guys or helo guys or P-3 guys,etc. It's just your record vs. another persons record. How did you do in flight school? Fitreps? LOR's from CAG? Admirals? CO's? All these factor in.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Upset with your selection? Been there done that. One cruise as a COD driver will eliminate all your fears. I assure you ;)

kray1395

They've just about got the kinks worked out with the long waits. It seems I'll be the last guy for awhile that has to experience a long wait between intermediate and advanced, and the RAG should start very soon for us afterwards. Flytheball will hardly have to wait a month in Kingsville after finishing up with the T-44. I guess the Navy's way of fixing the problem was not selecting studs for E2/C2 for a few months after I was selected.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Anyone have any information about transitioning from the E-2/C-2 community to the strike community? When would you apply? How would you apply? E-2 guys have a better shot over C-2 guys? Any information would be helpful. Thanks

You haven't gotten your wings and you're already concerned about a transition? Putting the cart before the horse aren't we?

Focus on getting your wings. Then do good in your fleet tour by starting out solid in the air and in your ground job. Then after that see if you are still interested in a transition and take it from there.

NavyLonghorn

You haven't gotten your wings and you're already concerned about a transition? Putting the cart before the horse aren't we?

Focus on getting your wings. Then do good in your fleet tour by starting out solid in the air and in your ground job. Then after that see if you are still interested in a transition and take it from there.

He does have a point.. lots of milestones to come yet. Might wanna think about Review Stage even, let alone all the milestones in the jet world.