• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

EA-18G First Flight...

STLEngineer

pilot
Aircraft EA-1 took off just before 1:00pm central time.

Nice to see all of the hard work pay off.

Enjoy it, EA guys.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Whats that...? You mean the F/A-18F?:D

Just messin' with you...

ababb961.jpg

:D

chrispaul

NFO
None
Is EA-1 a test aircraft, or is that the first one for the fleet? Just curious, my brother is a Prowler guy that would like to hear.

STLEngineer

pilot
It's primarily a test aircraft. I am not sure if it goes to the fleet after testing or if it's a dedicated test aircraft. It's not painted up like one of the strike test aircraft at PAX River, however.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
It's primarily a test aircraft. I am not sure if it goes to the fleet after testing or if it's a dedicated test aircraft. It's not painted up like one of the strike test aircraft at PAX River, however.

First one (EA-1) goes to Pax, EA-2 will go to China Lake according to my internal sources

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think I might have seen it. I was looking at houses in an area along runway centerline. I saw what looked like a Super Hornet fly directly over me.

Lawman

None
EA-1 on its maiden flight. Interesting paint scheme.

Attachments

• Shocker off the Line.jpg
    Shocker off the Line.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 130