• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

EA6B: The Maintainer's Perspective

UMichfly

pilot
None
That's fvcking great! I'm half tempted to give you negative rep for that song being stuck in my head for the next 3 days though. :D

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I got to the point of the FOD check and I just died . . . got it together until the guys spelling TFOA . . . and I lost it again.

It's up, no it's down again. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TRUE THIS IS!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It was quick, but did you see "Welcome to Moron Air Base"

That was well done.

"It's what a Prowler Does Best!"

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
It was quick, but did you see "Welcome to Moron Air Base"
As the Air Farce was quick to remind us, it's pronounced "Muh-rohn"....

This has become a major stop on TRANSLANTs heading towards CENTCOM; not a bad deal, either, since Seville is only about 30 mins away. Not a bad place to visit when you're on Uncle Sugar's nickel... (From the interesting factoid department: Moron is the primary trans-Atlantic abort base for the shuttle in case they have to separate from their main fuel tank before making orbit. Lots of NASA and astronaut pics up in their Ops building.) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morón_Air_Base

Moron and Seville figured prominently in the video because our guys had to perform (yet another) maintenance miracle after we broke a jet there on the first leg of our journey to Bagram.

Flugelman

Contributor
"I fix and fix and fix all day long, and it's not been fixed yet..."

Man, have I got THAT T-shirt... :(

And it was always, always the AE's fault...:icon_smil

Redux

Unless there are wires attached to said metal part and then its probably the AE's gripe. :D

Nope, wires are metal, argument ensuing. One wires were notorious for stupid gripe writing, "birdshit on foreward airstairs" for one, not as bad as tweets mind you but I'll take that one to the grave with me. I can't be certain but I think God broke the dicks off the dumb AE's and made them tweets.