• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

East coast vs. West Coast

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
How much of a difference (or is there one) between the east coast and west coast squadrons/ships, etc. People talk about the difference in platforms/communities, i wanted to know if there were similiar aspects regarding east coast vs. west coast.

Thanks.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
dodge said:
How much of a difference (or is there one) between the east coast and west coast squadrons/ships, etc. People talk about the difference in platforms/communities, i wanted to know if there were similiar aspects regarding east coast vs. west coast.

Thanks.
People say the west coast is more laid back - maybe in subtle ways, but I've been on both sides and the difference is slight IMO. Each particular duty station is going to have its own unique qualities which distinguish it from your last or next one.

Brett

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Brett327 said:
the difference is slight IMO...

Wow, I think that's the first time that you've actually pointed out you were giving your opinion...I guess the other times, you were giving facts? :p

But really, Brett hit this one on the head with his incredible vagueness...it all depends on the CO. An east coaster can "ruin" a west coast squadron/FRS and vice versa...depending on how you look at it.