• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ebola-Like Virus Threatens Troops in Afghanistan

E26

Suck for the majority of Afghan's who can't afford to see a doctor/just plain can't.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Suck for the majority of Afghan's who can't afford to see a doctor/just plain can't.

Simple answer, heathcare for Afghans ... whats another trillion? It's not like we can afford the first ...

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
There is all sorts of weird stuff you can get overseas, I remember this particular story from a few years ago.
Awful story.

I also saw a special on a foreign aid worker who returned from Africa and years later started having episodes where his eyesight would go fuzzy. Looking at the mirror one day he say tiny loa loa worms crawling behind the whites of his eyes- loiasis. Creepy.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Awful story.

I also saw a special on a foreign aid worker who returned from Africa and years later started having episodes where his eyesight would go fuzzy. Looking at the mirror one day he say tiny loa loa worms crawling behind the whites of his eyes- loiasis. Creepy.

Ewww that makes my stomach turn thinking about that. :eek: