• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

EF-111 Raven Low Level circa 1987

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Former EF-111A EWO, Jim Howard, recently found an old VHS tape he made while flying with the 42d Electronic Combat Squadron, RAF Upper Heyford, U.K.

MPH

Since we're posting low levels: I'm sure it's a repost, and the music is as obnoxious as hell, but this deserves to be posted.

WRT 0:53, I've always had this question:

It looks like I would have a hard time parallel parking in that gap. So, is that split larger than it appears, or does he just have big brass ones?

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
WRT 0:53, I've always had this question:

It looks like I would have a hard time parallel parking in that gap. So, is that split larger than it appears, or does he just have big brass ones?

Im gonna go with the brass cohones theory.

Sonofabitch I dropped my glowsticks!

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Pretty typical Scotland low level.

Too bad they didn't go further west and fly down Loch Ness. The highlands, further off to the northwest, are pretty spectacular, too.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Hacker, is it usually that loud in the Eagle or are you just in burner?

No, that's just how loud it is in that monster without ear protection. That video is different from Jim Howard's, though, because his is plugged into the intercom. The Loch Ness video is just from an ambient microphone on the camera.