• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Engineering and 189

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midshipmanjosh

I am apply for 189 and i was wondering if anyone else was an engineering major (mech., civil, EE, CE)?

Also, does anyone live around the pcola, fl area?

sgtdube

USMCGRUNT
Hey

Yes, there is at least 1 more engineering major. I am a Civil Engineer major at Arizona State University. So no where close to where you are. Sorry. Why was it that you asked?

Matt S

None
sgtdube, whats your name? This is Strieby and I'm in Capt. Nicol's pool. Where are you at in training? I'm going back to seniors this summer.

I'm aeronautical management out at ASU East. I started in engineering and did all the physics and calc but realized after working at Honeywell Aerospace with engineers that it's not really worth the headaches that you go through to become one. IMO

Midshipmanjosh

sgtdube said:
Yes, there is at least 1 more engineering major. I am a Civil Engineer major at Arizona State University. So no where close to where you are. Sorry. Why was it that you asked?

I just had seen a ton of other major and i was wondering if anyone else was in engineering. :icon_tong

Thats all.

Glad to know im not the only engineer in the bunch.

sgtdube

USMCGRUNT
tabasco,

Name is Jeremiah. I know Capt Nicol well, we served in OIF together, me in 5th Marines and he in 2nd Tanks. I ran the PFT the other day and did not do so well. I was embarresed with a very weak 270, blame it on the run 21:50, 20 pulls and 100 crunches. I got a 8 8 8 on the ASTB and I am set to PLC Jrs this summer. Hope to meet you and good luck in summer.

T-man

Well, they aren't labeled engineering, but they are close. I have 2 Bachelor of Science Degrees.

1. Computer Science
2. Mathematics

Midshipmanjosh

close enough. I did a year of CS classes and that was enough for me. I complete linear algebra, and that was enough theory for me. My hat is off to ya man. :icon_tong

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
cool! you can get a degree in train driving?

/marine answer

Status
Not open for further replies.