• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

enlisted Marine to Navy Officer

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
You options are to use the search function or not.

But seriously. This is SUCH a generic question and if you look for yourself, ALL the information is readily available on here for commissioning programs. It's been done before. Matter of fact, the class president of the class I reported to at OCS was a prior Marine.

nvrg1vup

Arod,
I was a prior marine who went through the Academy to the Navy. If you have any questions, I'll answer them. pm me.

Clux4

Banned
I do not know how Navy flight slots are these days but I do not think the Marine Corps guranteed flight contract is slowing down. I assume you want to fly and that is why you are on this site.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Our CSO is a former SGT. I knew a few Marines at OCS. Go for it.

NavyAsh

I am an enlisted US Marine thinking about going Navy Officer. What are my options?

I already mentioned this in another thread, but the Navy just launched a new site with the purpose of educating people about its officer programs and how to get started. You can find it here if you want more information.