• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

EPSQ Not working

Killer2

TRONS!
None
Ok I am sure its just my computer, but when I try and run EPSQ version 2.2 the Subject Edition, I get this message...
System file not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications.
and the only two options are ignore or close both of wich produce the same out come ... nothing :icon_rage ! Anybody else run into this problem?

zornundo

Your best bet is running it under Windows ME or 98.

I had an error previously when I tried to run it under Windows XP, but I just checked now, and it works fine. Again, if you can find 98 or ME, you should be good to go.

samadma

OCC-169 Grad
Epsq

Ok I am sure its just my computer, but when I try and run EPSQ version 2.2 the Subject Edition, I get this message...
and the only two options are ignore or close both of wich produce the same out come ... nothing :icon_rage ! Anybody else run into this problem?

Just tell the OSO it don't work on your computer and help a brother out. If he doesn't want to help you do it, then find another OSO that will. You can also stop by an enlisted recruiters office because they tend to type them up for their enlisties. Therefore, their computers have it and the program definately works on them. I hope this helps.

phrogpilot73

So what your saying is I need to change my operating system? to ME or 98
Not neccessarily. Little known feature of Windows XP - navigate to where-ever the executable is, right click and select properties. Then, click the "compatibility" tab, and you can check the box to run in a different version, and select the particular operating system from the drop down box. I would guess that NT or 2000 would work, since that's what I ran it on at work.