• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Everything you wanted to know.

mike172

GO NAVY
Found this website figured I'd post it up. You interested in BDCP, NROTC, and EVERY warfare community with brief description of requirements, bonus pay, etc. If this is repost i apologize otherwise this website gives pretty good overview. click the "more information" button in each community box and you get a plethora of information.

http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/noru/orojt/generalofficer.htm#3

Have I eliminated the need to ask questions??!?!?! :D

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
No, but you have given another good resource to those that have the initiative to use the search function. Unfortunately there will there will always be the lazy who expect others to do their research and want have it all handed to them for merely asking.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The link has been posted before, and yet people continue to ask questions. This will continue to be the case for the foreseeable future. But that's ok. That's what we're here for.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
The link has been posted before, and yet people continue to ask questions. This will continue to be the case for the foreseeable future. But that's ok. That's what we're here for.
I thought we were here just to shit on the newbies and tell them to use the search function......:D