• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Exemption to Policy

sanjay256

Has anyone submitted an exemption to policy (specifically for Time-In-Service) and got selected? I am currently 11 years AD, however, I will need to submit an ETP. I am trying to apply for Supply Corps.

exNavyOffRec

The PA specify 8-10 years for the waiver. I am at 11 years. The Supply OCM said I need to submit an exemption to policy. Unfortunately, she also explained that she has yet to see an exemption to policy got approved.
Basically you would need a waiver for the waiver standards, should that get approved the board then decides if they want to give the waiver, and even then those with waivers are only accepted in limited numbers, that means everything else needs to be nearly perfect.

You would be better off looking at a designator you meet the requirements.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Has anyone submitted an exemption to policy (specifically for Time-In-Service) and got selected? I am currently 11 years AD, however, I will need to submit an ETP. I am trying to apply for Supply Corps.

The waiver limits are already pretty high. Asking to waive that via an ETP is a very heavy and challenging ask. From a community management standpoint, you are essentially retirement eligible in 10 years once you commission, that is a very big risk because the supply corps community (and others) want officers who can serve 15-20 years and serve in O-5 milestone or command billets.

I would encourage you check out other OCS programs and even LDO/CWO options with your CCC.