• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Eyesight

kissarmy5689

thanks for the fast reply-

another question is i have a few lower back problems but they dont prevent me from doing anything and dont hurt. do you know if they still allow people to be pilots with stuff like this?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
thanks for the fast reply-

another question is i have a few lower back problems but they dont prevent me from doing anything and dont hurt. do you know if they still allow people to be pilots with stuff like this?

If you simply have aches and pains that don't restrict you then don't even mention it. If you have seen a Doc or there is an actually diagnosis, then be honest. It still might not be a problem for you as long as you are physically active.

kissarmy5689

If you simply have aches and pains that don't restrict you then don't even mention it. If you have seen a Doc or there is an actually diagnosis, then be honest. It still might not be a problem for you as long as you are physically active.

yeah there is an actual diagnosis, one is spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, and congenital something (cant remember), but they all dont prevent me from doing anything and i'm wondering if this would keep me back, but i guess i'll address that when the time comes.