• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-16 ejection HUD footage and comms

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not an F-16, it's BAe Hawk flying with the Canadians. Listen to the accent of Bitching Betty (Bob?).

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Was I reading correctly that the impact occurred at approx. 200 AGL and they ejected at ~~120?

I am impressed they stayed that cool considering a flameout at that low altitude.

navy09

None
It sounds like he's just saying numbers and letters. Are those codes that they have to memorize?

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
IIRC, this was an instructor/student in the flight. Can't remember the specific details as to where, but we watched this one time back at USNA as a CRM/procedures example, if you listen you'll hear him telling the f/c guy to try and relight while the other guy flies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
IIRC, this was an instructor/student in the flight. Can't remember the specific details as to where, but we watched this one time back at USNA as a CRM/procedures example, if you listen you'll hear him telling the f/c guy to try and relight while the other guy flies.

Yes, I believe it was as well. If you go through the T-45 syllabus, you'll see this video again. (BAe Hawk is what the T-45 is derived from).

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Thanks for the clarification folks on the Hawk. It came to me with the Lawn Dart story so I stand corrected