• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-35 Thoughts and Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

seth_h

I tried to do my research on this forum to make sure I'm not re-hashing old questions so here goes...
Do you guys think the F-35B will be a good slot to get in the USMC? It is the Harrier replacement and from what I've read due to the nature of stovl and v/stol a hard plane to fly with a high accident rate and low flight time. Will this be a problem with the F-35B as well? Just wanted to get your thoughts and opinions on the subect.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Sometimes I think AW regulars make up new avatars just so they can post stuff like this...:D

seth_h

No, unfortunately Im not an old guy trying to rehash stuff. Back to the search function. sorry guys

Reconjoe

They cancelled the F35B in favor of the FA/22N Thunderduck, unfortunantly the only way to select it though is during week 23 of IFS during the Motivational essay you write and read aloud in-front of the Commandant when you do your mandatory short field landing on the Sgt. Majors green at Marine Barracks, Washington.... If only I didn't wash out during SERE Week

Status
Not open for further replies.