• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-5/18 Midair over Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
HeyJoe's out there @ Fallon -- let's close this down now that we know the basics. We can re-open when "Joe" returns or at another appropriate time.

*EDIT* ... forget everything I said as I see "Joe's" online now ... if he wants to post anything, fine. Otherwise ... let's try to restrain ourselves from the obligatory "prayers" posts. There's a time for that later ...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Locked until Zip makes an official staus update. meanwhile, you can follow what local news is saying. Latest annoucement is that Oceana F/A-18 pilot did not survive.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I can't believe Zip is a base civilian PAO. I was on CVW-14 staff with him when he was a spy back in '96.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Buy those guys a beer for living through something so heinous before the investigation starts.

THAT is something I don't wish on anyone. You know what we should do with Khalid Sheik Mohammed and the rest? Tell them they're getting an FFPB/FNAEB and watch them crumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.