• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FAG Bravado...

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Marine pilots are homicidal maniacs, apparently

God, I do love killing these bastards. …
The other day, [names omitted] got three nice passes with the gun and rockets on some Muj in a little town called Karma, which is just northwest of Fallujah. I firmly believe they are implants from the “big city.” Looked as though they were in the process of trying to attack the Iraqi police headquarters. I wonder why the insurgents would be attacking the Iraqi police. CNN says the [police] are ineffective. Funny, the “ineffective” [police] stood their ground and called in three strikes. Only one confirmed kill.
This is the ranting of a depraved mind, [Franklin "Chuck"] Spinney says:
Here is a “warrior” who brags about killing for killing’s sake, but the people he kills are just spots on the ground that disappear in clouds of explosions. He describes the joy of war at a distance and sees nothing of its horrors. You won’t find any descriptions of blood, broken limbs, trauma or destruction in this email. You won’t even find reference to his own feelings of menace or fear – not to mention their noble counterweights courage and esprit – just braggadocio on the subject of killing. Of course, his targets are all insurgents: no sense of any human capacity for doubt on that point. … Hopefully, the man who wrote this ghastly thing is an aberration and not at all representative of the men and women in our military.
This guy used to be an Air Force officer.

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
I always heard the marine motto was "If you can't fvck it....KILL it!":icon_tong

oh....ya. And "Semper Fidelis"

bottom line: Marines aren't pu$$ies and do the job that most won't. And they do it well.

sodajones

Combat Engineer
My boss is a Marine vietnem vet, and he talks often about how he wishes he was young again so that he could go kill some insurgents...

phrogpilot73

Who cares about what this homo Spinney says when the author clearly states:

Our Marine pilots do not kill indiscriminately. And if they take any pleasure in killing, it’s because in doing so they save the lives of Marines on the ground. And they believe, rightly, that the people they kill probably need to die, for our sakes and for the sake of a better world.