• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Farnsworth Lantern

Robbie

What's going on guys? I've searched around for an answer to this question that I have been wondering but can not seem to find an answer. I know this is probably a pretty repetitive topic but I have a new question that I haven't seen asked before. So sitting at 8 feet away from the FALANT how big (or small) do the 2 dots look? I take it thursday as a practice and I was just wondering how big they seem to be.

Thanks,
Robbie

mareid2

pilot
Probably slightly bigger than the 'o' in your name. Definitely visible... I failed the AF CCT test and was able to pass this one easily. Hopefully that gives you some confidence going into it.

Robbie

Probably slightly bigger than the 'o' in your name. Definitely visible... I failed the AF CCT test and was able to pass this one easily. Hopefully that gives you some confidence going into it.
Slightly bigger than the "o" in my name at 8 feet would seem kind of small but I will trust you. I have 20/15 so my eyesight in general is not a problem. I think I will be able to pass it though.

mareid2

pilot
Slightly bigger than the "o" in my name at 8 feet would seem kind of small but I will trust you. I have 20/15 so my eyesight in general is not a problem. I think I will be able to pass it though.
Guess that wasn't a real fitting description because it'll vary with computer settings but the short and sweet: if you haven't had color vision issues and your eyesight is that good it won't be a problem to pass, practice or no practice

Robbie

Guess that wasn't a real fitting description because it'll vary with computer settings but the short and sweet: if you haven't had color vision issues and your eyesight is that good it won't be a problem to pass, practice or no practice
Thank you so much for the reassuring answer. I can't wait for this gut wrenching nervousness to go away after I pass because I have had no problems with color vision my whole life.

Robbie

I actually have one more question, if it's not too much to ask. Would you say the dots are like 1/4th an inch or can you give me a good guess on their size? Sorry I'm pretty paranoid about this as it can determine my future.

Thanks,
Robbie

TimeBomb

Noise, vibration and harshness
Robbie,
The lights are small, much less than 1/4 inch. The previously described estimate is actually pretty close, as I recall. Please don't sweat this. Unless you have some abnormalities in color vision, this is the easiest test you'll ever take.
R/

Robbie

Robbie,
The lights are small, much less than 1/4 inch. The previously described estimate is actually pretty close, as I recall. Please don't sweat this. Unless you have some abnormalities in color vision, this is the easiest test you'll ever take.
R/
Okay. Thank you. I am taking it Thursday as a practice as I said before. I will let you guys know how I do. Wish me luck.