• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Female Marine Corps Pilots

jess8890

Ok, I know this may be risky, but what are the chances of a female getting an air slot versus a male? I know that there are around 12 slots that I will be competing for in my region at the beginning of the next fiscal year. As far as I know I am the only female. My ASTB scores are 7/6/8 OAR 61.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok, I know this may be risky, but what are the chances of a female getting an air slot versus a male? I know that there are around 12 slots that I will be competing for in my region at the beginning of the next fiscal year. As far as I know I am the only female. My ASTB scores are 7/6/8 OAR 61.

Your gender is not considered in the process.

Brett

robav8r

None
Contributor
Ok, I know this may be risky, but what are the chances of a female getting an air slot versus a male?

The premise of the question is misguided. You should be asking what the chances are of getting an air slot with your qualifications against the known standards and other applicants.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Asked and answered - next caller. I'll leave this open to facilitate clarification for the OP, but please stay on target here.

Brett