• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Letter

pmaccona

I received my pro rec for intel back in August and am a select for fy 13. I am hoping (perhaps unrealistically) that I can go to OCS soon, i.e. between August and before the end of this current year. Currently, though, I am living outside of States. If I receive my final select letter while I'm abroad, how soon should I return to the States? Like, is it, my OR emails me and I hop on the next plane sort of thing? or do I need to be back in the States one month or two prior to my OCS date?

Thanks in advance

exNavyOffRec

Once the FS letter is issued I would make plans to come back, lately they have been issued about 2-3 months prior to OCS, you can sign your FS letter about a month prior to OCS without issues.

I would have your processor look in CIRIMS, if you have an OCS date you are close, they have already been putting people in OCS classes for August and I am hearing September is already been set aside for whatever reason.