• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Finally got word!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayManC

So the official word is no, but after some prompting, urging and string pulling, i got a shot again.

i got my look for SNA, and even supply both of which shot me down

After a few calls were made, i got a final decision of "pending" which means that i will need to resubmit in Dec with my grades from this semester, and provided ive improved them ill have a slot.

Now begins another wait

<insert something witty here:>

Tessone

Good luck, Jay. Keep your eye on those wings when you're studying for your exams this term--I know I will be. :)

--
Chris Tessone
http://www.polyglut.net/

ghost_ttu

Jay: I went and looked at your stats, I think something else that is killing you is your ASTB scores. You might want to grab the marine study guide and give that a hard study and retake your ASTB and resubmit that prior to December and that will improve your package, and show determination.

marti

I agree with ghost. Study the shit out of that Marine ASTB and the ARCO book and try again. I'm sure you will do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.