• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Physical question

E6286

OCC 191 Select
If I did one a couple of months ago and am reporting to OCS for 191 January 22nd, what happens bc my 25th birthday is January 10th? Will I need a new one between the 10th and the 22nd or will the one I already did get me through until after TBS?

I heard they need redone on your 25th bday but that would be a bit redundant since I just did one.

MikeG

UH-1Y pilot
I hope not.

I just had one done in August and my 25th birthday will be on Nov. 10th. Just for your reference though, I haven't heard a thing from my OSO about it.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
They are done annually once you get commissioned...so yes you will need to get another one, probably at TBS...and then when you get to Pensacola...then on your next birthday again...

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Don't sweat the physical being on your birthday.....birth month is more accurate.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
But what I mean is I did one a few months ago and my bday is in january right before OCC 191 starts. Will I need a new one since I am having a bday or will it just wait until TBS?

ip568

None
Memories

(While running to the NAMI building) :"You better hope you fail this flight physical, Poopie, because if you don't, I'm gonna PT your d*ck into the dirt..." -- GYSGT Stowe, Day 2, Indoc Battalion

(p.s. He did)