• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight School Very Competitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethschroeder

I know it can be pretty hard to get into Flight School. I was just told they are not even looking at people until October for the Graduate program?

Just wondering what others have found about trying to get into flight school after graduating college?

Is there a smaller selection than that of people who do not have a degree yet? I just graduated in Fall of 09.

P3 F0

None
People without a degree aren't going to get into flight school. Did you try doing a search? The bottom line is that this a "what are the odds" type question, which no one can answer. Search, find out about how to apply to OCS and what makes a competitive package, and apply.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yes.

But seriously. How can anyone other than a decision-maker in this process speak intelligently about the competitiveness of the program? I applied and got accepted my first time for BDCP SNA. Others never got picked up for BDCP. Others took 4 applications to get picked up for just OCS and others took multiple applications and then took their second choice of NFO/SWO/etc. I could think it's easy to get in and not competitive because I simply decided to apply one day, got picked up and now I'm an aviator. Others who never got accepted could think it's impossible. And then.... that was only the year I got selected. It changes every year so all of the above means nothing.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
This isn't an interesting question at all. Use the search function on here. Talk to a recruiter. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.