• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flying Fish

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kinda speaks for itself when you watch the ...at least the front end. Then you can guess how many JOs are AW regulars...too old to feature stickers, though. Good insight into JOPA mentality.

For a lot of you, the "Fish" has more time in tension than you have hours...or something like that. @SingleSeat, "Fish" is more than just another NavBag!

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Kinda speaks for itself when you watch the ...at least the front end. Then you can guess how many JOs are AW regulars...too old to feature stickers, though. Good insight into JOPA mentality.

For a lot of you, the "Fish" has more time in tension than you have hours...or something like that. @SingleSeat, "Fish" is more than just another NavBag!

Saw that video years ago. Know a lot of the guys that were in 143 at the time and in that video. Heard some funny stories about that fish. He even got his strike/flight medal and centurion patch on the JFK.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Fish" vs "Mutha"

01-02 if I'm not mistaken.

I think you're right because some of the "Fish" outtakes ended up in Fighter Fling 2002. "Mutha" couldn't get in the cockpit for any flight time, but she has even more of a cult status and the Dogs were front and center in the quest for

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
I can't imagine the trauma that poor fish endured through all those cats and traps. Surprised it lived.