• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flying out of Monterey, CA

Recidivist

I was in Monterey Saturday and saw a pair of F-18s fly out low and slow, and later a 3rd on the same flight path to the east/southeast. Cool departure. Does NPS have anything to do with flights in and out, or is it just a nice stop?

If it is just a nice stop, how often do you guys get to make those kind of stops?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Could be from Lemoore....I know we did some flying over the beach that way when I was on cruise there

Lonestar155

is good to go
What you saw was 2 -18's doing a pass over the U.S. Moto GP motorcycle race. I am sure you saw a sh&& load of bikes as well.

Recidivist

What you saw was 2 -18's doing a pass over the U.S. Moto GP motorcycle race. I am sure you saw a sh&& load of bikes as well.

ahh, that makes sense. Wasn't quite carrying the one. Thanks. I did see a Sh&& load of bikes and CHP as well.

The Lemoore flights go out over right by where I grew up in Big Sur. Ft. Hunter-Ligget is literally over the ridge from me, so I have seen them a bit. Many more Navy flights recently; used to be (in the late '90s) mostly air force f-16s, f-15s and A-10s.