• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For you former, current and wannabe fighter types.......

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
:sick_125: Bleckhhh... :sick_125:

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
WTF?!

.......serious adherence to tradition and etiquette that is at the very core of being a fighter pilot. To sway from either, tradition or etiquette can easily cost the person infringing on protocol a round of drinks for his friends. Something as simple as speaking a prohibited word can be a violation. Fighter pilots do not say h**d, they say cranium. Fighter pilots do not say b*x, they say container. Fighter pilots do not point with their finger during day-to-day activities or during a game.......

They should correct it, 'idiot USAF' fighter pilots don't say box and head.

Other than that, looks like a site that some guys who are yearning for the 'glory days' got together and decided to create when they were bored. Eh......:rolleyes:

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
WTF was that? I'm not sure if I should laugh at them or pity them... or both.

Maybe Skeeter has found a new home.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I really don't know what to think of it. Maybe humor? I found it from another website.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
One of the "Founders" is a Naval Aviator. Does that give the site credit? Or does it take away from his?

HuggyU2

None
Good find.
I've met Borg a couple of times. We have a mutual friend.
I'll have to look this over in my free time.

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
WTF?!

.......serious adherence to tradition and etiquette that is at the very core of being a fighter pilot. To sway from either, tradition or etiquette can easily cost the person infringing on protocol a round of drinks for his friends. Something as simple as speaking a prohibited word can be a violation. Fighter pilots do not say h**d, they say cranium. Fighter pilots do not say b*x, they say container. Fighter pilots do not point with their finger during day-to-day activities or during a game.......

They should correct it, 'idiot USAF' fighter pilots don't say box and head.

I've witnessed all of that at a solo party...arhg.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
they also have some weird photoshop job of a Hornet doing a nose gear landing or takeoff with some weird steam or smoke or something coming out below the a/c. Appears to be a steam explosion catapulting the a/c off the front.....

Attachments

• b51ee87b257b3ba83c8d798bef9789dc.jpg
    b51ee87b257b3ba83c8d798bef9789dc.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 133

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
they also have some weird photoshop job of a Hornet doing a nose gear landing or takeoff with some weird steam or smoke or something coming out below the a/c. Appears to be a steam explosion catapulting the a/c off the front.....

I think it's supposed to be burnt rubber from the aggressive stop of a carrier landing.