• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Freakin BUMED-Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

Hey boys and girls for those who dont know me I attended 184 until I got hurt and I was sent home in the seventh week, with a recomendation to come back. So, I got my surgery last March and was told to wait a year until I resubmited my stuff to BUMED. Well they turned me down and said try again for the oct class. Well I am not getting any younger, does anyone know of way to appeal a BUMED descion or if you can even do such a thing. I did everything the bord told me to do last time: lift, pick up a sport, and take a martial art. AND my pft is a 293! How much more proof do these guys need?? Any help or sugestions would be great. Have a good day.

Glen

Hey Yo GTodd, it's hard trying to appeal BUMED. What I suggest, just stay low and keep PTing hard. Apply again for 190 and let's hope God be on your side. Good luck Bro!

Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.