• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

French Navy Rafale pilot punch out during heavy rain

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How do you say "roll-and-go" in French?

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
If you're gonna hit something hard, wet, steep or deep... least that how I brief it.

As long as he stuck with what he briefed...

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
I'm just a pirvate pilot but the airplane looks fine why eject?

It's a fighter, not a 4 wheeler. In the Hornet my tolerance depends on the surface, however any question whatsoever, and it's time for a ride in the silk. In the Viper the brief was "if leaving the paved surface at any speed"

East

东部
Contributor
Frogs

Why am I not suprised.....even their tanks have 7 gears; one forward and 6 reverse!:D

Attachments

• leclerc12.jpg
    leclerc12.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 105

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Lann-Bihoué, great base. Old Messerschmidt revetments everywhere...and not too dar from the old sub pens. Good wine too. I know, shocker.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Yea that makes since, just usted to being able to land on grass in a Cessna I guess.

things are a little different when your landing weight is >35K #'s and you touch down at 150 knots. (I've got at least 150 hours flying all kinds of stuff off grass, lots of fun!)